Re: Layout Tables vs. Style Sheets

WCAG 1.0 became an official recommendation in May 1999, containing the
following guideline:

Guideline 5.  Create tables that transform gracefully.
Next guideline: 6 Previous guideline: 4 Go to contents
Ensure that tables have necessary markup to be transformed by accessible
browsers and other user agents.

Tables should be used to mark up truly tabular information ("data tables").
Content developers should avoid using them to lay out pages ("layout tables").
Tables for any use also present special problems to users of screen readers
(refer to checkpoint 10.3).

etc...

Kind regards
Harry

Mob: +44 7826 926 994

 We do not inherit the Earth from our Parents-
 We are simply Borrowing it from our Children!

 Join 'Consumer Resistance Against Packaging' at
http://apps.new.facebook.com/causes/57239?recruiter_id=12448357