Re: [WD]: [ANN] New release of the W3C CSS Validator - Fuji

(I know I'll burn in hades for top posting, but I want to both comment
and pass this on to other lists at the same time)

Nice work. I've made a comment on the blog based on a really superficial
look of the new system, but while it's waiting in the moderation cue, I
thought I'd echo it here as well:

Two small quibbles:

* There seems to be no way to get to the "More Options" pseudo-link via
the keyboard, making it impossible for keyboard users with javascript
enabled to actually access those options

* With javascript off, those "More Options" pseudo-links are still
present, but useless. Could these not be generated via DOM scripting, so
they're only there when they actually work? (and yes, injecting a proper
A element into the document)

* On the results page, warnings etc are in a table, but the table itself
has no THEAD and THs for each column. Could this be added (and then
hidden, i.e. absolutely positioned off-left rather than display:none, of
course)?

Patrick

--
Patrick H. Lauke