Re: WAI IG: Web Accessibility Webcasts 14/15 November 2006

Hi, gregory,

I encourage you to share any comments about the Vyew platform with the vendor and the Webcast organizers (as I have already done).

For my sessions, I will most definitely ensure that the audio part of the sessions (that is, what I say) includes all of the information that is available through the visual Webcast, and so people won't miss anything by not logging into Vyew.

I look forward to your audio participation.

Best,
~ Shawn