Re: SMIL - IIS Server

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 18:45:30 +1000, Jackir ASSAN ALY
<jassanaly@ipedis.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Do you know if SMIL technology can work on Microsoft IIS Server ? or
> does it only on Apache Server ?

It should work on any kind of server. The trick is to make sure that te
server knows to say what the file is. This is to do with how you configure
it. I don't recall how that works on IIS (since I last tried most of a
decade ago) but it should be reasonably simple. Look in the documentatio
for "setting MIME type" or something...

Cheers

Chaals

chaals@opera.com          Try Opera 9 now! http://opera.com