Re: Legal Precedent Set for Web Accessibility

Ahhh, law school sites. Hard to believe they would be an exception, but
you are correct, they are. That's because they (along with the business
schools) are generally quite independent of the rest of the university.
They bring in lots of money, so they have more autonomy.

I'll bet if you checked university home pages you would find greater
accessibility, even if it wasn't full compliance.