From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org on behalf of B.K. DeLong
Sent: Fri 11-Aug-06 9:24 AM
To: David Poehlman
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: Google Accessibility Jobs

At 09:18 AM 8/11/2006, David Poehlman wrote:

>Ya gotta live there.

Eh. True. But once you've been there for a year or so you have the
ability to request to work out of their multitude of offices around
the country including New York and Cambridge:

http://www.google.com/corporate/address.html

Most of the Google Open Source / Google Code team is in Chicago.

--
B.K. DeLong (K3GRN)
bkdelong@pobox.com

http://www.wkdelong.org         Son.
http://www.haloworldwide.com            Work.
http://www.bostonredcross.org           Volunteer.
http://www.brain-stream.com             Play.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5  A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

FOAF:
http://foaf.brain-stream.org