RE: Google Accessible Search

Sailesh Panchang wrote:
> Also one needs to be aware that being listed in
> Google's accessibility search is not a certification of having
> attained conformance when that is a legal necessity.

Yes, I have some real concerns that this initiative will be used for less
than honorable reasons, such as the one Sailesh pointed out.  Just because a
site ranks in this "new" Accessible Google does not for an instant mean that
it meets any specific guideline or mandate, any more than having a Bobby
icon on your site means it is accessible.

I watch with a wary eye...

JF