RE: User friendly 404s reconsidered

I may be missing the point here but how do you provide a closest match given that all you know of is the requested URI? For CMS driven sites this may just be a page ID.

Julian

 Security System on behalf of Eden District Council . For more information on a proactive email security service working around the clock, around the globe, visit http://www.messagelabs.com