RE: User friendly 404s reconsidered

Actually, it's probably more widespread in UK local government sites than you might think thanks to the central government's approach of box-ticking and hoop-jumping. (With the notable exception of two sites which I know of that have implemented user-defined access keys)

Julian

 Security System on behalf of Eden District Council . For more information on a proactive email security service working around the clock, around the globe, visit http://www.messagelabs.com