RE: Fwd: Call for Review: Working Draft of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0

The WCAG WG has received hundreds of comments, all of which input they
value. They have been processing issues that were raised in these comments.
As a part of getting ready for their next release, they have been
rechecking and preparing responses on comments that they have received
previously. With the upcoming release of their next draft, the WG will be
responding to people who have sent comments.

Regards,

- Judy

At 08:28 AM 3/21/2006 +1100, Web Usability Roger Hudson wrote:

>Like Charles, I am waiting for a response to a bunch of comments.
>I must say the lack of any direct response after three months rather
>surprises me and makes me wonder if the request for comments and input
>from the wider accessibility community was genuine.
>
>Take care
>Roger

MIT/CSAIL Building 32-G530
32 Vassar Street