Re: Fwd: Call for Review: Working Draft of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 03:38:45 +0100, Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org> wrote:

> The WCAG WG has received hundreds of comments, all of which input they
> value. They have been processing issues that were raised in these
> comments. As a part of getting ready for their next release, they have
> been rechecking and preparing responses on comments that they have
> received previously. With the upcoming release of their next draft, the
> WG will be responding to people who have sent comments.

OK, thanks. I look forward to getting off the queue and recieving comments
- and I understand that this can take a long time when a lot of comments
have been received.

Groups I have been involved with often send responses as they deal with
issues, so it is clear that this is happening, or respond when they enter
the issue raised into their tracking system. (Since often one issue is
raised by several people, just looking for your name doesn't always work -
it doesn't work for me in WCAG bugzilla, partly because my name is
recorded in various ways).

cheers

Chaals

--