From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Charles McCathieNevile
Sent: Tuesday, 21 March 2006 4:00 AM
To: WAI Interest Group
Subject: Re: Fwd: Call for Review: Working Draft of Web Content
Accessibility Guidelines 2.0

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 06:04:22 +0100, Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org> wrote:

> This is a reminder that review comments are due by Wednesday, 21
> December, on the 23 November 2005 Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
> 2.0 Working Draft and supporting documents.

I worked hard to send in a bunch of comments, but have never heard
anything except an auto-responder that they are logged and will be added
to the issues list. Has anyone else got a direct response, or am I
expected to search myself for the issues?

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile                     chaals@opera.com