 From: Orion Adrian [mailto:orion.adrian@gmail.com]
 Sent: Mon 06/06/2005 22:13
 To: John Colby
 Subject: Re: Re: Accessibility of "CHM" format resources

 I've been programming professionally for about 6 years and have
 various certifications from Brainbench and other bodies. I can access
 Brainbench certifications. The others were paid for by the contracting
 companies that were testing me.

 I can e-mail you my certification tests directly from Brainbench.

 I would have more, but they are expensive to take when you're an
 independant contractor.

 Orion Adrian