From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Paul Bohman
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 7:36 PM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Links to laws

WebAIM is finishing up the process of updating our links to Web
accessibility laws around the world. Please take a look at our resources
and let us know if we're missing anything still.

(And thanks to those who have contributed their links and suggestions
already.)

The resources can be found at http://www.webaim.org/coordination/law/

--
Paul Bohman