RE: Calendar markup - review please?

There are examples of markup for simple and complex data tables at
http://www.utexas.edu/research/accessibility/resource/how_to/. Each
"how-to" page includes a working example, a link to the source code, an
audio recording of JAWS reading the example, and a text transcript of
what JAWS says. There's also a link to the relevant WCAG 1.0 and Section
508 requirements.

Hope this is helpful.

"Good design is accessible design."
John Slatin, Ph.D.