Re: mouse replacement software?

Phill Jenkins wrote:
 > If you can't see the screen, then how do you know which quadrant you
 > want to go into?  Would you expect the user to memorize everything on
 > the screen after exploring every quadrant and sub quadrant?

Thanks for the rant, Phil, but...did I mention blind or visually
impaired users anywhere in my original question? I'm of course well
aware that, by virtue of the software creating a visual grid on the
screen, this will be useless to somebody who cannot actually see the
screen...so I'm not quite sure why you felt the need to clarify the
obvious point here? I thought it was obvious that I was asking in the
context of users with limited motion...

Patrick
http://redux.deviantart.com