RE: Accessible Web Publishing Wizard for Microsoft Office (UIUC)

At 09:46 2004-10-07, David Pawson wrote:
>     Just my personal opinion here, but I am not sure that
>     charging is a bad thing.
>
>If I offered you two similar items, one free, one at 40 dollars,
>which would you place more value on?

The simple answer: the one that worked the best!  And if they worked
equally well, the one that had the best support.

"Value" has absolutely nothing to do with "dollars spent".
(I'd choose an open-source, well-documented solution over a commercial one
any time, given closely similar functionality.)

Cheers,
--
Marjolein Katsma
HomeSite Help - http://hshelp.com/ - Extensions, Tips and Tools