Re: default place holder for radio buttons- checkpoint 10.4

Which is why I also asked if anyone had a list of UA/AT that would
display unfavourable behaviours. Are we at a stage now where all UA that
we can *reasonably* expect to be in use can cope with there being no
control that is initially "on"?

--J.