Re: WAI Web site remarks and suggestions

I agree that the WAI website is not that clear, and so not the most
useful link to give people. Links into bits of the site on the other
hand are some of my most important resources.

But I think moving the discussion to the wai-site-comments list is
appropriate - I am probably the only regular participant here with the
actual access required to change the site, and it would be a major
breach of my job conditions to do so. The people who read that list, on
the other hand, are explicitly authorised to change the site.

Sadly, I don't see much value in going further on this list unless you
are actively trying to get a group of people to sign up to a particular
message being sent, or unless you have a particular question you think
it is valuable to discuss. (I haven't noticed anyone on this list
suggest that the WAI site is already perfect, so that's not an
interesting question ;-)

just my two pesetas, of course...

Charles