Re: Dynamic sessions

The closest thing in WCAG 1 is checkpoint 7.4 - don't automatically
refresh (i.e. change) pages if there is no way to block this.

In the User Agent Accessibility Guidelines (which should be applied to
dynamic sessions, since they are in effect a simple user interface,
following WCAG priority 1 checkpoint 8.1 ) there is more:

2.4  Allow time-independent interaction (P1)
1. For rendered content where user input is only possible within a
finite time interval controlled by the user agent, allow configuration
to provide a view where user interaction is time-independent.
-- http://www.w3.org/TR/UAAG10/guidelines.html#tech-time-independent

cheers

Chaals