Re: <tfoot> headers & Accessibility?

It seems right to me. Is your question whether the syntax is correct
(you could check that at an HTML validator - W3C's is at
http://validator.w3.org and has pointers to a few others), or about some
aspect of the way you have used it?

The latter would be more obviously at home on this list, but it isn't
clear, since there are so many possiblities, but please be really
specific if you don't want broad general answers. An example of the latter:
This will work with today's expensive toys - JAWS, HPR, etc first
implemented headers attributes rather than the well-defined algorithms
in HTML. In principle you shouldn't need those attributes in a table
this simple, but only a few tools (like the tablin table re-organiser)
can handle this cleanly at the moment

cheers

Chaals
--
Charles McCathieNevile            Fundacion Sidar
http://www.sidar.org