Re: <tfoot> headers & Accessibility?

Dear Charles

Thanks for your reply.  I'd already checked to see if the syntax was
correct via the W3C MarkUp Validation Service.  I'm just trying to get
my head around a few WAI guidelines and follow them as closely as
possible.

My question to the group is would it be possible for the table example
found here (http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10-HTML-TECHS/#data-tables) to be
not the <td> tags under a <tfoot> need headers attributes?

Cheers,
Scott.