Re: Is time running out for the without STYLE SHEET guidelines?

Lynx allows plugins and has done for years - you can attach image
viewers, audio players, W3C's tablin table linearisation tool, or
whatever you can think of if you want to.

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile           charles@sidar.org