From: Angela Hilton [mailto:angela.hilton@umist.ac.uk]
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2003 10:10 AM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Javascript

Hi

I realise that this has probably been thrashed out before – but what are peoples opinions of using JavaScript – say for creating dynamic menus?

Angela K Hilton
Web & E-Learning Officer
ISD, UMIST
Tel: 0161 200 3389

The information in this email is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee.  If you are not the addressee, please tell us by using the reply facility in your email software as soon as possible. Sheffield City Council cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network.  If you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended please tell us as soon as possible.