Re: Accessible HTML in Kiosk

Matthew, did you have any comments?

having thought about this a little more and tried out our new Donuts
'recipe' site*, I realise that this is a really serious problem.
Using an ipaq many students had problems learning the pressure that was
sufficient to work as a tap,
nearly the whole screen is an image linked to the next page. yes the
screen was walloped and still failed to click....
few would be able to navigate, if the screen size of a link was less
than 1/4 screen size.

so tab and enter buttons are certainly a bonus.  the ipaq would seem
not to offer these, except in linux(if I remember rightly) it does
offer scroll options.

thanks

Jonathan

*http://www.peepo.com/pda/donuts/donuts.html for ipaq + IE CE3.0