Re: cdata, javascript and xhtml1.1

Jim,

re: http://www.peepo.com/alfi-x/music-x/w-x.xhtml

Thanks: application/xhtml+xml xhtml finally loads in mozilla,

IE6 is still trying to download though, how can I get around this?

The CSS looks dreadful, so I'll probably need to get that validated :-]

you wrote: IE specific sound can be done more efficiently just in
script with img and dynsrc in any case.
this is for sound-on-event, across many pages, does it load wav files?
do you have a working example? why is it more efficient?

thanks

Jonathan