From: Jim Byrne [mailto:j.byrne@gcal.ac.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 11:24 AM
To: W3c_Access
Subject: Re: Accessible site list - change to page address

Thanks to Lynn Alford for pointing out to me that there was a problem with
the form on the page I  previously mentioned, i.e. the page to add your
accessible and good looking site to.

Please use the page at http://www.mcu.org.uk/campaigns/accessible.html

This just uses a simple comment form at the bottom of the page - but it
works fine for now - and I will change it to something more sophisticated as
soon as I can.

Please add your great looking and accessible site to the list; make it easy
for other to find a list of well designed and accessible sites.

All the best,
Jim

http://www.meryl.net/css/

--
Jim Byrne Project Director, The Making Connections Unit, Glasgow Caledonian
University, Glasgow G4 OBA, 0141 331 3893

Everything you need to know about publishing accessible information on the
Web.

Services: Website Accessibility Audits, Accessible Web design, Accessible
Website Management Training.

The Making Connections Unit: http://www.mcu.org.uk/
Scottish Disability Information Mailing list: