RE: discussion:Fw: What is the problem with accessible pop-up windows?

There have been grants available for this, but I have no details as to who is being provided with funds. Let's hope that this will be used correctly and not just wasted on inadequate services. I don't know if any Web-based services are benefiting, so we will have to wait and see.

I understand your cynicism, as will many people on this list, but please note that there are some among the general public that truely want to help and are not too far from offering something new in the way of Web development on an accessible level.

All I can say is watch this space and see what happens next year when the EU begins its Year of the Disabled. [cue image of person in wheelchair as the public understands that...]