Re: Accessing PDFs

The point is that we had to start somewhere. I know for a fact that the IRS
are working on accessible PDFs, as are other government agencies. The more
we spread the information that there is a way to make PDFs accessible, the
better the chances that those practices will become mainstream.

--
To insure that you receive proper support, please include all
past correspondence (where applicable), and any relevant

Aaron Smith
GW Micro
Phone: 260/489-3671
Fax: 260/489-2608