RE: Pop-Ups

Hi Jim and List members,
To answer the scripting question for you Jim, please find info below.

We used a server-side script to allow users with no JS to access the page. If no JS was available and another link was required (to HTML version without pop-up) this was offered as a redundant text link as the original pop-up info was available from near the bottom of the page in the main navigation.

This, as far as I know, was the best available fix. If anyone can see a fault in this or can recommend a better method I would love to know - I have found with this subject that there is so much to know that I am always learning. Thanks to the list for that...

Kind regards

Simon