charles points out correctly:Fw: Published work on Accessibility available

----- Original Message -----
From: "Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@w3.org>
To: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 8:15 AM
Subject: Re: Published work on Accessibility available

That would be a deliberate breach of copyright, and of the agreement you
made
to download the book. You should wait until you have permission before
offering stuff like that...

cheers

Chaals

On Thu, 28 Mar 2002, David Poehlman wrote:

  msreader if you use windows and a sound card is quite good.  The book
is
  well structured so if you can take advantage of the latest acrobat
  reader, you can also use it there.  I too however in the spirit of
  better coverage and more universal access would like to see the book
  made available in a form such as html.  I'll be happy to make a tape
and
  someone can put it on cd of the msreader voice reading the book.