RE: Something else interesting from the BBC

On Mon, 25 Mar 2002, Wayne Myers wrote:

well when I link I get on many links

HTML error code 101
then a blank page.

on one link it was error code 505

now these were all the links to other BBC locations and not other entities
sites.  not sure what else there is to report

Bob

> Hi Bob,
>
> Thankyou for submitting your bug report about the Betsie site / Betsie to
> the WAI list. I have no idea what exactly went wrong because you did not
> say.
>
> I'd be very grateful if you could send a more detailed bug report to me,
> offlist. Otherwise I will not be able to fix the problems you have
> encountered. :)
>
> Cheers etc.,
>
> Wayne
>
> Wayne Myers
> Betsie Project
> BBC Interactive F&L
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/education/betsie/
> http://betsie.sourceforge.net/
>
> > did a quick visit (in Lynx) and found
> >
> > error codes kept popping up and many main links were totally blank??
> >
> > Bob

> If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use,
> copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify
> the sender immediately.
> Please note that the BBC monitors e-mails sent
> or received. Further communication will signify your consent to this.

    NO HTML/PDF/RTF in e-mail                   accessys@smartnospam.net
above. If you are not the intended recipient, Please notify the sender as
soon as possible. Please DO NOT READ, COPY, USE, or DISCLOSE this
communication to others and DELETE it from your computer systems.  Thanks