Re: request: check site for accessibility

On Mon, 18 Mar 2002, RUST Randal wrote:

> I have just redesigned my web site, but have not released it just yet.
> While there are still some bugs with accessibility issues, I was wondering
> if anyone would like to give me a little feedback.  I have tested the site
> in IE 5 and up, Netscape 4, Netscape 6, Mozilla .98 and the Lynx emulator,
> and am pretty pleased with the results.  Some of the DOM programming doesn't
> work, but the information is accessible.
>
> http://www.r2communications.com/2002/

I visited in Lynx text and it worked pretty well, only problem was a 404
error when trying to link at ".:articles"

Bob

    NO HTML/PDF/RTF in e-mail                   accessys@smartnospam.net
above. If you are not the intended recipient, Please notify the sender as
soon as possible. Please DO NOT READ, COPY, USE, or DISCLOSE this
communication to others and DELETE it from your computer systems.  Thanks