From: Ken Reader [mailto:kreader@attaininc.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 15:02
To: W3c-Wai-Ig (E-mail)
Subject: Neo Messenger

Has anyone used this service?  If so is it accessible?

Neo Messenger --  http://www.neomessenger.com

Ken Reader
IT Coordinator
ATTAIN, Inc.
2346 S. Lynhurst Drive
STE 507
Indianapolis, IN 46241
Telephone (317) 486-8808 or (800)528-8246
Fax (317) 486-8809
Relay Indiana (800)743-3333
THIS message and any attachements are CONFIDENTIAL and may be
privledged.  They are intended ONLY for the individual or entity named
above. If you are not the intended recipient, Please notify the sender
as
soon as possible. Please DO NOT READ, COPY, USE, or DISCLOSE this
communication to others and DELETE it from your computer systems.
Thanks
 <<Kenneth Reader (E-mail).vcf>>

VirusChecked by the Incepta Group plc