Re: Empty alt tags

On Fri, 22 Feb 2002, Ineke van der Maat wrote:

> Hello Jon,
>
> Thanks for your answer, but can you explain me what is a pet peeve??.
> Sorry, I cannot find it in my English-Dutch dictionary (I have to buy another one?)

peeve is a little thing that bothers someone, a "pet peeve" is a personal
favorite little thing that just bugs someone.

Boob

> I think an alt attribute is not the same as an alt tag and I understand that only the alt attribute is really existing..
>
> Also ..I will put the expression alt tag out of my mind.. so there is any space again  for new expressions I have to use.. Perhaps for your "pet peeve"?...:))
>

> Cheers
> Ineke

    NO HTML/PDF/RTF in e-mail                   accessys@smartnospam.net
above. If you are not the intended recipient, Please notify the sender as
soon as possible. Please DO NOT READ, COPY, USE, or DISCLOSE this
communication to others and DELETE it from your computer systems.  Thanks