From: "Andrew McFarland" <andrew.mcfarland@unite.net>
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 3:42 AM
Subject: Re: adjusting font size and type

At 08:29 12/02/2002 +0800, robert neff wrote:
>Your typical user does not know or understand
>instruction on how to change font size using the
>browser.
<snip/>

I've heard this a lot from various sources. Have any studies been done
of
this sort of thing? I remember that changing font size was one of the
first
things I learned how to do.

I think a better plan is to put some information on each site about how
change the font size in your browser if you need to. That way you make
your
own site more accessible, and you make other people's more accessible
too.

Andrew

--
Andrew McFarland