Re: Thorns pruned - thanks! [long]

At 1:34 PM -0500 2/11/02, Al Gilman wrote:
>Give the poor blighter a break!  He did a good job of collating the responses,
>and said "thank you" to boot.

Oh, I agree with not giving him a hard time, and I don't think I was.  I
just think that we need to be careful to avoid knee-jerk reactions like
"CSS is always better than <font>" because it can lead to perpetuation of
some of the same access problems inherent in <font>.

I didn't comment on anything else in his post, because I thought it spoke
for itself in its completeness. If he needs an "attaboy" from me, well,
I thought the summary was very well done.

--Kynn

Next Book: Teach Yourself CSS in 24       http://cssin24hours.com