Re: Microsoft .NET and Accessibility

On Sun, 27 Jan 2002, Kynn Bartlett wrote:

> At 7:25 PM -0500 1/27/02, Access Systems wrote:
> >On Sun, 27 Jan 2002 Demonpenta2@aol.com wrote:
> >LINUX!!!
> >  >        Does anyone else find it ironic MS went banging about how it's
> >  > changing its focus to security and stability instead of new
> >features lately?
> >can you say OXYMORON!
>
> I'm sorry, are we talking about accessibility or are we bashing
> Microsoft?

I was commenting on "Security & Stability" and MS

> Microsoft has an accessibility team.  These are generally allies in
> the fight against inaccessibility.  Has anyone tried contacting them

I hope they make it accessible and I hope they do a good job

> Ergo, we might do better approaching the Microsoft accessibility
> and/or .NET teams for a reasonable discussion, rather than shouting
> LINUX loudly

oh I will always be singing the praises of Linux, but then again I am an
iconoclast and search for the "better" product rather than the most
popular, (did you know Radio Shack still carries Beta tapes?)

> or listing the litany of Microsoft sins.  (I know, I

don't have enough time

> know, it's radical and of course it won't work, since Microsoft
> hates us all or something,

MS doesn't know what it hates or likes..

> but let's at least try before we get out
> the lynchin' rope.)

you trying to take the fun out of my evening eh??????

;8*}

as long as what ever is made is accessible, but I save my time for making
open source accessible.

Bob

    NO HTML/PDF/RTF in e-mail                   accessys@smartnospam.net
above. If you are not the intended recipient, Please notify the sender as
soon as possible. Please DO NOT READ, COPY, USE, or DISCLOSE this
communication to others and DELETE it from your computer systems.  Thanks