RE: no subject, no content: what to do?

I have to run Windows, and had problems with both Symantec/Norton antivirus
(I think that was down to my system) and McAfee (their licensing system is
confusing, and support non-existent - still not got around to getting my
money back), and then I found a free product, AVG :
http://www.grisoft.com/html/us_index.htm
which within the first week after installing caught two mail viruses. I've
not had any problems with the product or viruses since. No I don't work for
them.

Cheers,
Danny.

---