RE: onmouseover-touchscreen-pda

<http://trace.wisc.edu/>http://trace.wisc.edu - did
>some work on making interfaces to kiosks so people could use alternative
>access technoogies with them. But I don't have an exact reference to hand.

 EZ Access Interface Techniques
 <http://trace.wisc.edu/world/kiosks/ez>http://trace.wisc.edu/world/kiosks/ez/

But it doesn't emulate mouseovers.

IIRC the current kiosk use of this bundle of techniques is for touchscreen
content, which doesn't use mouseover.  You touch it, you activate it.

Al