Re: /> in head of xhtml page being rendered by emacs-w3

At 6:57 PM +0000 1/21/02, Jim Ley wrote:
>Knowing emacs users they are perfectly capable of sending whatever they
>want in the UA field (as is their right of course...)  Would not the
>obvious solution be use HTML4.01 for all clients, keeping XHTML as a
>storage format for parsing by your XML tools should you wish to.

Mmm, probably.  I like the idea of using XHTML, though, but obviously
this is the safest solution for circa early 2002.

Sometime in the future you'd want to migrate to XML-based markup,
though.

--Kynn

Forthcoming: Teach Yourself CSS in 24 Hours