Re: Review of the 2002 Olympics site

I notice there is no identification of who is actually responsible for
the (there is not even an anonymous link to a webmaster).  And yet they
are running a simultaneous Paralympics for people with disabilities!
Bill

--
William P. LaPlant, Jr.  ph-301-457-4887   US Census; Rm.3000-4;
Computer Scientist     Home:703-360-9184     Washington DC 20233