RE: Legal requirements RE: statistics

If you can sue your employer for failing to make reasonable adjustments
such as providing a suitable working environment or a refreshable Braille
display, then logic suggests that if it is necessary to access the net as
part of the employment duties and netscape was hindering this, then you
probably could sue for the provision of Netscape 4 I guess.

Although I would suspect that such a case would never be defended as far as
court. I suspect the employer would just go out and buy a copy of PC Plus,
stick the free version of IE6 on that machine and be done with it. ;-)