From: <DPawson@rnib.org.uk>
To: <snip@hellbusch.de>; <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>;
<w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 3:43 AM
Subject: RE: forms problem

> > 3. A long version of the form in which fields are interleaved with
> > documentation.
>
> That is something which causes (sometimes great) difficulties for the
> partially sighted. But it is in tendancy a lot of text, I should think
> making some other people impatient ... it is in a way in
> conflict with WAI's "clear navigation".

What's that saying about 'some of
the people some of the time'.

OK which is better / worse.
Confused by navigational techniques, or annoyed by verbose help
only needed by some people?

My perspective would be to annoy the swift folk (as little as possible).

Regards DaveP

-

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email's content. If
immediately and then delete the email and any attachments from your
system.

RNIB has made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are
transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all attachments.

represent those of RNIB.

RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk