Fw: Renewed Call for Bookshare.org Beta Testers

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Pattison" <srp@bigpond.net.au>
To: "Access L" <access-l@icomm.ca>
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 4:51 PM
Subject: Fwd: Renewed Call for Bookshare.org Beta Testers

From: Peter Scialli peter@benetech.org
To: gui-talk@NFBnet.org (Multiple recipients of NFBnet GUI-TALK Mailing
List)

Hi All,
  Things are nicely on track for the launch of Bookshare.org in
February.
To help insure the best possible service, we would like to recruit some
additional beta testers to help with evaluating the site and the books
we
will be delivering to print disabled people who join us.
Right now, we are especially in need of those with varying degrees of
low
vision.  However, we are happy for help from everyone who is
interested.
For the moment, only U.S. residents may be participate.  If you'd like
learn more about Bookshare.org and our mission to facilitate the
sharing of
electronic texts of all kinds, check out the site at
http://www.bookshare.org
  If you are interested in helping to test the site or would like
additional
information, please contact me via
info@bookshare.org
  Thanks for your help