Re: Updated Bobby /approved sites what are that?

Hello Charles and Chris,

Here is the reaction I got  Thursday from the CAST-organisation, when I sent
a feedback about the xml:lang=".." question.

Until we update this, XHTML 1.0 Transitional can be used with both xml:lang=
and lang=  if you wish to keep Bobby from pointing it out.  Might be better
until the browsers catch up as well.

Thanks for your feedback.

Brian Matheny
Bobby Technical Support Coordinator, CAST, Inc.
Email bobby@cast.org
http://www.cast.org/bobby/

Greetings
Ineke van der Maat