special announcement:Fw: Accessibility Forum June 2002 Webcast

----- Original Message -----
From: "Accessibility Forum" <ForumStaff@aticorp.org>
To: <AF-ALL-MEMBERS-L@ACCESSIBILITYFORUM.ORG>
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 8:41 AM
Subject: Accessibility Forum June 2002 Webcast

To All Forum Members:

Once again we have arranged, through AbleTV and TV WorldWide, to Webcast
the
plenary sessions from the June Forum (Tuesday and Wednesday, June 4 and
5).
The following information is for those who plan to "tune in to" the
Accessibility Forum Meeting in Washington via Webcast.

Each General Session will begin at 8:30 AM (EDT).

Details for tuning in can be found at http://www.abletv.net/ and
http://www.tvworldwide.com/.  Check either of these sites any time
between
now and Monday, June 3, to test whether or not you are configured to
receive
the Webcast.  Simply click on the Accessibility Forum announcement or go
directly to http://www.tvworldwide.com/event_020603_accessibility.cfm
and
click on the "Click Here for Live Video" icon on the right.

The agenda for the Webcast can be viewed at
http://accessibilityforum.org/meetings/june2002/agenda.html.

Please contact Susanne Place at 843-760-3491 by Friday, May 31, if you
encounter connection problems.

If you are attending the meeting in Washington, we remind you the
plenary
sessions will start promptly 8:30 am (EDT), and your consideration for
being
seated by 8:30 is appreciated.

Thank you,
The Accessibility Forum Staff

Thanks to IBM for being a web cast sponsor!