Re: Olympic Web Sites

On Thu, 27 Dec 2001, Vadim Plessky wrote:

> after further investigation I found a way to use this site without JavaScript
>
> Here are URLs I tested:
> http://www.nbcolympics.com/news/nbcomain_front.asp
> Sports:
> http://www.nbcolympics.com/ats/index.html
> Figure Skating
> http://www.nbcolympics.com/ats/fs/fs_index.html
>
> Links from the frontpage:
> Variety is the spice of life
> http://www.nbcolympics.com/news/633286.asp
> (or try any other)
>
> As it was mentioned already, Lynx doesn't have JS and therefor it doesn't
> need any special tuning - you can launch these URLs directly.
>
> It would be nice if someone (with good Lynx experience) can try these links

BINGO, it worked pretty much as good as any I have seen recently in Lynx,
now I didn't follow all the links but enough to get a feel and everything
seemed to come up without hassle.

two questions

why aren't these URL advertised
and
I didn't see anything about the Paralympics, is there anything on the main
pages

Bob

    NO HTML/PDF/RTF in e-mail                   accessys@smartnospam.net
THIS message and any attachements are CONFIDENTIAL and may be
privledged.  They are intended ONLY for the individual or entity named
above. If you are not the intended recipient, Please notify the sender as
soon as possible. Please DO NOT READ, COPY, USE, or DISCLOSE this
communication to others and DELETE it from your computer systems.  Thanks