From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Viral.Patel@exim.gov
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 11:17 AM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Headers for tables used for layout

Hi Everybody

I use InFocus 4.1 for checking pages for accessibility, it shows violation
for a table, but I have used the table only for layout, so I don't want to
specify headers for it.
Is there any way, I can put additional tags in the <table so that screen
reader considers it has a layout table, not data table?

Thanks
Viral Patel