RE: title for empty frames

At 08:18 PM 2001-10-28 , Rebecca Cox wrote:
>Thanks. One more question:
>
>Does it matter if the name and title attribute are different?  The
>names in the code are not very informative and I would like to put in
>title attribs that will explain things a bit more.

Rebecca: It's OK if they are different, but it's not OK if either one is
obscure and uninformative.  As Jim said, the 'name' attribute is often what
the
AT uses.  Can you fix the names to be more appropriate to the contents of the
frames?  This is more work, you have to track down everywhere the names appear
as _target of a link.

Jim:  Why did you put 'Frame' in name='EmptyFrame'?  What do you consider the
pros and cons of name="EmptyFrame" vs. name="Empty"?

Al